Anti Slavery Policy
LiveLines UK Ltd is committed to preventing slavery and human trafficking in its corporate activities and supply chains. We recognize the need to implement and enforce effective systems and controls to ensure that modern slavery is not taking place anywhere in our business or in any of our supply chains.
To this end, we are dedicated to ensuring that no one working for us, directly or indirectly through third-party agencies, is subject to modern slavery. In order to monitor such activities, we have adopted the following anti-slavery policy:
- We will not purchase goods or services from any supplier who does not adhere to relevant applicable laws on slavery and human trafficking.
- We will take appropriate steps in our own recruitment practices, including increasing awareness among potential recruits about their rights as workers so that they understand that exploitation will not be tolerated by us or by any of our suppliers.
- We reserve the right to terminate relationships with any suppliers that violate relevant laws on slavery and human trafficking and refuse any goods or services supplied by such suppliers.
- We require all personnel responsible for managing our supply chain processes to verify compliance with all relevant applicable laws relating to slavery and human trafficking before entering into contracts with suppliers.
- We will conduct regular reviews of our anti-slavery policy and related procedures, at least annually, to ensure they remain up-to-date and reflect best practices.
- Any employee or subcontractor found violating this policy shall face disciplinary action, which could include termination of employment or contract, depending on the severity of the offence.